This Blueberry Mint Smoothie Bowl is cool, refreshing, and perfect for beating the summer heat. It makes a healthy breakfast, snack, or even dessert!
- ¼ to ½ cup vanilla coconut milk (in a carton, not a can)
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced and frozen (plus more for topping)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (plus more for topping)
- 4 scoops vegan protein powder
- 4 to 5 mint leaves (plus more for topping)
- Shredded coconut, fruit, and granola, for topping (optional)
- Add the coconut milk, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, protein powder, and mint leaves to a high speed blender and blend on low speed until thick and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Add a touch more coconut milk if you need to, but not more than a half cup. The key to a thick smoothie bowl is using as little liquid as possible.
- Divide the smoothie between two bowls and top with more fruit, shredded coconut, granola, and mint leaves.
Nutrition info does not include toppings