Enjoy a decadent brunch at home with our Mango Coconut Breakfast Parfait. It's layered with coconut yogurt, frozen mango, and homemade granola!
- 1 6-oz container of vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 inch chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Pantry Granola (or your favorite granola)
- Fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the coconut milk yogurt and chia seeds in a small bowl and stir.
- Pour the water and lime juice into a blender, then add the frozen mango and ginger. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Add a thin layer of granola to the bottom of two glasses. Top each with a layer of coconut yogurt, a layer of mango puree, and more granola. Repeat until you use up the yogurt, mango, and granola.
- Garnish with fresh mint if desired and enjoy immediately.