This Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse is avocado-free and naturally sweetened for a slightly healthier take on a classically indulgent dessert.
- 1 19-oz. package of firm tofu, drained
- ½ cup raw cacao
- ¼ cup agave or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- Coconut whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Cherries, for serving (optional)
- Wrap the tofu in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Add the tofu, cacao, agave or maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, and sea salt to a food processor. Blend until completely smooth, about a minute, scraping down the sides halfway through.
- Cover the bowl of the food processor and place in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, scoop the vegan chocolate mousse into bowls and top with coconut whipped cream and a cherry.
Nutrition info does not include coconut whipped cream or cherry.