These Coconut Curry Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps are perfect for hot summer nights when you’re craving curry but don’t want to fill up on rice. Topped with non-dairy yogurt, cilantro, and Dang Coconut Chips, these lettuce wraps are bursting with fun flavor and texture.
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups of cauliflower (any color), chopped into small florets
- 1 head of lettuce, leaves separated (use Boston, Bibb, or Butter lettuce)
- Plain unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- Dang Coconut Chips, crumbled
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. When hot, add the ginger, garlic, curry paste, and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the skillet and stir to coat in the curry mixture. Continue to cook for 2 minutes, and then pour in the coconut milk. Cover the skillet and cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and continue cooking the cauliflower for 5 minutes, until fork tender and the curry has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Use a slotted spoon to add a scoop of cauliflower to each lettuce leaf. Add a drizzle of the curry sauce and top with non-dairy yogurt, Dang Coconut Chips, and fresh cilantro. Serve warm.