The fruits used in this recipe are just suggestions, use your favorites or what’s in season.Print
- 1 cup quick-cooking (not instant) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 8 to 10 strawberries, small-diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 pineapple, small-diced
- 2 cups nondairy yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil, and agave nectar together in a large bowl until they are completely combined. Pour onto a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl. Layer first the fruit, then the yogurt, and the cooled granola.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 650
- Sugar: 30
- Sodium: 11
- Fat: 36
- Carbohydrates: 67
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 14
- Cholesterol: 0