This Game Day Cauliflower Wings Board offers a trio of tender, flavorful cauliflower wings and veggies with vegan ranch for dipping. Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday!
- 1 batch of Classic Buffalo Cauliflower Wings (recipe follows)
- 1 batch of Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Wings (recipe follows)
- 1 batch of Sweet & Spicy Adobo Cauliflower Wings (recipe follows)
- 1 cup of vegan ranch dressing
- 1 cup of dill pickle chips
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of radishes, tops trimmed
- 1 head of celery, trimmed and sliced into 4-inch sticks
- 1 pound of carrots, peeled and cut into 4-inch sticks
- 1 small pineapple, cut into wedges
- Place three squares of parchment paper or wax paper on a large, rectangular serving board. Pile the Classic Buffalo Cauliflower Wings at the bottom, the Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Wings in the middle and the Sweet & Spicy Adobo Cauliflower Wings at the top.
- Pour the vegan ranch dressing into a small bowl and place it in the middle of the board next to the Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Wings. Scoop the pickles into another small bowl and place near the top of the board.
- Cluster the cucumber slices in groups of four at the bottom, middle, and top of the board. Divide the radishes into three groups and place them next to the cucumbers.
- Create clusters of carrot and celery sticks and group them around the perimeter of the board. Fill in any gaps on the board with pineapple wedges.