This pineapple salsa will add a burst of fresh flavor to your outdoor dinner table all summer long. Serve with homemade tortilla chips or on your favorite tacos!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, small diced
- 1 to 2 jalapenos, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, small diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tajin seasoning (optional)
- Combine the pineapple, jalapeño, red bell pepper, red onion, and cilantro in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the lime juice, salt, and Tajin (if using) to the bowl and toss to combine. Adjust flavors to taste. If your pineapple wasn’t particularly sweet, add ½ teaspoon of agave and stir it into the salsa.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy with homemade baked tortilla chips or on your favorite tacos!
Keywords: easy salsa recipe, pineapple salsa