- 4 sandwich rolls
- 16 meatless meatballs
- 1 jar (36 oz.) marinara sauce
- 8 oz. vegan mozzarella, shredded or sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Gently open rolls and lay them out on the baking sheet. Bake just until ever-so-lightly toasted.
- While your rolls are toasting, heat marinara together with the meatballs in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Next put it all together. Add 4 meatballs and sauce to each roll. Top with cheese-like product and return to the oven until melty. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 23
- Sodium: 976
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 53
- Fiber: 9
- Protein: 16
- Cholesterol: 0