- 1 lb. asparagus, ends removed and cut in 2” pieces
- 8oz. whole crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 4 oz. small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 1” chunks
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Line two large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss potatoes and mushrooms in 1 tbsp. olive oil. Pour out onto the first baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay the asparagus out on the second baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven after about 15-20 minutes or until just starting to get soft. Roast the potatoes and mushrooms another 20 minutes or until slightly browned, turning halfway through.
- Toss cooked vegetables in a large bowl with pine nuts and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.