- 1 lb. asparagus, ends removed and cut in 2” pieces
- 8oz. whole crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 4 oz. small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 1” chunks
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Line two large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss potatoes and mushrooms in 1 tbsp. olive oil. Pour out onto the first baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay the asparagus out on the second baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for about 30 minutes or until browned, turning half way through.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven after about 15-20 minutes or until just starting to get soft. Roast the potatoes and mushrooms another 20 minutes or until slightly browned, turning halfway through.
- Toss cooked vegetables in a large bowl with pine nuts and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.