- ½ pounds beets, trimmed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 2–3 Tbsp. non-dairy milk (as needed)
- Fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wrap beets in aluminum foil, place them on a baking sheet, and roast for an hour, or until tender.
- Once the beets have cooled, peel and quarter them. Add the peeled beets, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth, adding the non-dairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time as necessary.
- Scoop hummus into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh dill, if using.