- Smoked Paprika Basil Goat Cheese (recipe above)
- Truffle Chive Cheese (recipe above)
- Roasted Beet Hummus (recipe here)
- Mushroom Pâté (recipe here)
- Red or green grapes
- Kalamata olives
- Cashews or mixed nuts
- Assortment of crackers
- Fresh baguette, sliced
- Prep your cheeses, hummus and pâté. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Arrange all charcuterie elements on a wood or bamboo serving platter, filling in any gaps with crackers or sliced baguette.
- Serve with toothpicks, cheese knives and small plates for easy enjoyment.