Rich, frothy and warm, this vegan hot chocolate is the perfect base for your favorite candy and toppings.
- 6 cups vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all of the hot chocolate ingredients in a crock pot or slow cooker. Cover and heat on high for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When you’re ready to serve, turn your crock pot or slow cooker to the “warm” setting and uncover. Ladle the hot chocolate into mugs and add your desired toppings. Serve warm.