- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Add the potatoes to a large stockpot and cover with an inch of water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the potatoes are very tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain and rinse the potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a small skillet and warm over low heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic to the skillet and sauté until light golden, about a minute.
- Pour the contents of the skillet into the stockpot to join the potatoes. Add the rosemary, almond milk, salt, and pepper to the potatoes and mash with a potato masher. Season with salt to taste.
- Scoop the Rosemary Mashed Potatoes into a bowl and serve.