- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the pumpkin seeds into a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat the pumpkin seeds in the oil.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin spice mix over the pumpkin seeds, drizzle with maple syrup, and toss to coat.
- Spill the pumpkin seeds onto the baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, stirring the pumpkin seeds once halfway through.
- Allow the pumpkin seeds to cool on the baking sheet. When cool, transfer the pumpkin seeds to a bowl and serve.