- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. extra firm silken tofu
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips. Put them in a microwave-safe bowl for about 45 seconds, stir with a rubber spatula and return for another 30 seconds, sir and repeat until just melted. Be sure to check the chocolate often, to avoid burning it in the microwave. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Crumble the tofu into a blender. Add the soy milk, agave and vanilla extract. Puree until completely smooth.
- Add the chocolate to the tofu and blend until well combined, using the spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender.
- Transfer the mousse to an air tight container or a bowl covered with plastic wrap and let chill for about an hour.