This Olive and Artichoke Pasta Salad recipe is super simple to throw together with pantry staples and veggies fresh from your garden. Toss it all together with a simple balsamic dressing and you’ve got a potluck recipe that everyone will enjoy.
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta
- 1 can extra-large pitted black olives (drained weight 6 oz.)
- 1 can artichoke hearts (drained weight 8.5 oz.)
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups cucumber, large diced
- ¾ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
For the dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. sweetener (agave, maple, or coconut palm syrup)
- ½ tsp. salt
- To cook the pasta, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Pour in the noodles and cook until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, slice the black olives and put them in a large serving bowl. Drain and rinse the artichoke hearts, roughly chop, and add them to the bowl. Halve the cherry tomatoes, dice the cucumber, and chop the parsley. Put these in the bowl to join the olives and artichokes.
- To make the dressing, put all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- When the pasta has cooled, transfer it to the serving bowl to join the veggies. Pour the dressing on top and toss gently to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving.
Prep time does not include the hour of chilling in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 5.9 g
- Sodium: 472.7 mg
- Fat: 13.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.3 g
- Protein: 10.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg