This Vegan Greek Salad Wrap is so simple, yet packed with flavor. Hummus, cucumber, tomato, pepperoncini, kalamata olives, and fresh spinach make for a delicious work or vegan school lunch.
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas (burrito size)
- 6 Tbsp. regular or red pepper hummus (we love the HOPE brand)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 2 tsp. good olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Spread 3 tablespoons of hummus onto one of the tortillas. Layer on half of the spinach and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and pepperoncini, leaving a half-inch of free space towards the top. Drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Fold in the two sides of the tortilla and, starting at the end closest to you, lift up the bottom edge, tucking it inwards. Begin to roll the tortilla up, tucking and rolling as tightly as possible. When you reach the end, spread another dab of hummus across the top of the tortilla to help it stick before positioning it seam-side down on your cutting board.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the wrap in half. Repeat with the remaining tortilla to make the second wrap. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge overnight.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 640.2 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.4 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg