This is a simple and versatile vegan chocolate pie. Pair it with your favorite store-bought graham cracker or Oreo crust. You can also make your own!
- extra firm silken tofu
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp. oat milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (or agave syrup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Oreo cookie pie crust (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bow. I usually work in increments of 30 seconds, stirring, and watching them carefully to make sure they don't burn.
- Add the melted chocolate, tofu, oat milk, maple syrup, and vanilla to a blender. Blend until velvety smooth.
- Pour into your pie crust and cover with a piece of saran wrap.
- Refrigerate for 4+ hours before serving.
Keywords: easy vegan chocolate pie