If you find yourself with the best of intentions, but at a loss for the hours in the day, check out this strawberry-licious recipe. In less than 30 minutes you'll be making these delectable but oh-so-simple Valentine's Day treats that are sure to impress the one you love—or heck, make them for yourself, I would!Print
- 6 ounces semisweet vegan chocolate chips, about half a bag
- 1 basket large strawberries, washed and dried well
- Wash strawberries and dry gently with a paper towel.
- Microwave chocolate chips until just melted, about one minute, stirring often to avoid chocolate burning.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper. One at a time, dip each strawberry in chocolate, twirling to coat, and place on waxed paper.
- Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries about 15 minutes to set chocolate.