This Roasted Masala Cauliflower is divine and doesn’t require more than 10 minutes to pull together. Then it’s hands-off while it roasts in the oven. And the roast is my favorite part, because the whole house will smell of the toasty masala.
This simple and delicious side pairs perfectly with our Coconut Curry Lentils and Potatoes.Print
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in to 1 1/2 inch florets
- 1–2 tbsp. garam masala, depending on your taste
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together masala and olive oil. Toss with cauliflower in a large bowl to coat evenly. Turn onto baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake about 30 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 64
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 0