At Well Vegan we do our best to make it easy to follow a plant-based diet. Below you’ll find one of our healthy and easy sample vegan meal plans.
This sample vegan meal plan is a good example of what you can expect when you subscribe. Some plan features include:
- During the week we try to keep dinner prep time under 45 minutes
- More creative recipes for the weekend, when you have more time to enjoy.
- A flex day is included in the meal plan, which allows you to take a day off from the plan. It comes in handy if you’re traveling or enjoying a dinner out with friends.
- Save money with our well planned week — no more wasted food!
Vegan Meal Plan
- Warm and nutty cinnamon quinoa
- Leftover wraps and blueberries
- Couscous salad with roasted vegetables and chickpeas
- Apple slices and nut butter
- Cinnamon oatmeal
- Leftover couscous salad
- Graze for leftovers
- Hummus and carrots
Friday (Optional flex day)
Tips for the week
If you think of it, start soaking your beans Saturday night. If you forget, you can always use the quick soak method: after you rinse and pick through your beans for any little rocks or dirt, cover the beans with about an inch or two of water. Bring to a boil. Once they’re boiling, cover and let sit for about 2 hours. Drain and proceed with your recipe. Quick as that. Make sure to store avocados in the refrigerator once they’re ripe. Use anything you like for the wraps, the ingredients above are just suggestions based on what you may have left over. There’s extra carrot, avocado, tomato and spinach in the shopping list for making salads or wraps. If you find you have a smaller appetite and aren’t able to finish all the soup, tuck it away in the freezer for a flex day in the future.